BAP1-TPDS Sample and Shipping Requirements
- 10 mls in lavender-topped EDTA tubes at room temperature, to be received within 5 days after draw.
- Label each sample with at least two patient identifiers (e.g. named and date of birth).
Multiple separated samples may be shipped in one package. Place multiple biohazard bags containing labeled samples into one box. Multiple boxes can be shipped in one courier envelope.
- Ship samples to Impact Genetics at address shown on this page using a courier envelope
- Include Informed Consent and Requisition Forms (1a and 1b) with the samples. Patients in the U.S. must also include U.S. Insurance Information (Form 1c) if required and not provided previously.
- Complete appropriate Air Waybill. If you cannot use FedEx or Purolator, please contact us.
- Place Air Waybill in the document pouch.
- For samples from outside of Canada, complete and sign appropriate customs Pro forma invoice. (sample above) Place the customs forms in the document pouch.
- Within Canada, use Purolator Express (next-day) or FedEx Priority service (next-day). Outside of Canada use FedEx Priority service (next-day) and use a FedEx “Clinical Pak”.
- Provide us with the parcel tracking number soon after courier pick-up: 647-478-4902, email@example.com.
- For emailed PDF FedEx waybills and customs forms, please contact us directly.
1100 Bennett Road – Unit 4
Bowmanville, ON L1C 3K5