RB Shipping Instructions
For all samples:
- Ship samples in rigid, leak-proof packaging to Impact Genetics at address shown on this page.
- Include Retinoblastoma Informed Consent and Requisition Forms (1a and 1b) with the samples. Also include US Insurance Information (Form 1c) if required and not provided previously.
- Within Canada, use Purolator Express (next-day) or FedEx Priority service (next-day). Outside of Canada use FedEx Priority service (next-day) and use a FedEx “Clinical Pak”. If you cannot use Purolator or FedEx, please contact us.
- Provide us with the parcel tracking number soon after courier pick-up: 647-478-4902, firstname.lastname@example.org.
For samples from outside Canada:
- Complete all fields and sign 4 copies of the Pro-Forma Invoice (phone us if help is required). Place the 4 Pro-Forma Invoice copies in the document pouch.
- Mark on the way bill and Pro-Forma Invoice:
EXEMPT HUMAN DIAGNOSTIC SPECIMEN–non-hazardous, non-toxic and non-infectious.
- To avoid Customs clearing delays, declare value at US $10 on waybill and Pro-Forma Invoice.
- Select Bill Customs Charges to Recipient.
1100 Bennett Road – Unit 4
Bowmanville, ON L1C 3K5
[previous_page loop=”expand” anchor=”<< %title"] ||