UM Shipping Instructions
- Ship samples to Impact Genetics at address shown on this page using the Clinical Pak (provided).
- Include Uveal Melanoma Informed Consent and Requisition Forms (1a and 1b) with the samples. Also include US Insurance Information (Form 1c) if required and not provided previously.
- Use the Air Waybill (provided). Complete section 1 (From) and section 9 (Signature). If you cannot use FedEx or Purolator, please contact us.
- Place Air Waybill in the document pouch.
- For samples from outside of Canada, complete all fields and sign 4 copies of the Pro-Forma Invoice (phone us if help is required). Place the 4 Pro-Forma Invoice copies in the document pouch.
- Within Canada, use Purolator Express (next-day) or FedEx Priority service (next-day). Outside of Canada use FedEx Priority service (next-day) and use a FedEx “Clinical Pak”. If you cannot use Purolator or FedEx, please contact us.
- Provide us with the parcel tracking number soon after courier pick-up: 647-478-4902, firstname.lastname@example.org.
1100 Bennett Road – Unit 4
Bowmanville, ON L1C 3K5
[previous_page loop=”expand” anchor=”<< %title"] ||